Ind vs Aus 3rd ODI Dream11 Prediction Today Match: The ongoing India vs Australia series is an absolute anger. India has already sealed the series with a thumping victory over the tumbling Australian team, the 3rd ODI is nothing more than a mere formality. While Australia will play in the 3rd ODI which is going to be held at Rajkot to save themselves from whitewash and humiliation, team India will play with the intention to clean sweep Australia and showcase their preparation for the upcoming World Cup 2023.
The prime concerns for Team Australia are stumbling middle-order batting and a lack of sharpness in the pace attack. Currently, team India is the only team that looks all geared up for the World Cup campaign with an exemplary balance from all angles. Cutting to the chase, fans are eagerly waiting for the 3rd ODI between India and Australia and are ready to test their luck one more time making their dream 11 fantasy team and raking in some real money. Below, we have stated all the crucial pointers needed to make India vs Australia 3rd ODI Dream 11 prediction along with vital tips.
India vs Australia 3rd ODI Details
- Match: India vs Australia
- Date: September 27, 2023
- Venue: Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot
The match is scheduled to commence at 1:30 PM according to IST and 8:00 according to GMT time.
IND vs AUS Head-to-Head Record in ODI Matches:
- Played – 148
- Matches Won: IND – 56 | AUS – 82
India vs Australia 3rd ODI Match Preview
The upcoming match between India and Australia will be the third and final ODI of the ongoing ODI series that is scheduled to kick start on 27th September 2023 at 1:30 PM IST.
India has already emerged triumphant in the first two ODI with a stunning victory of 5 wickets and 99 runs in respective ODs. Australia will play to save themselves from a humiliating series whitewash. Team India is the hot favorite of cricket pundits as well as hardcore cricket fans to emerge victorious again. Hence, ind vs aus dream11 prediction is completely in favor of India
India vs Australia 3rd ODI Weather Report
Considering the forecast of the Indian meteorological department, the weather will mostly be cloudy and hazy on September 27 and there are mild chances of rain as well. However, the pitch is expected to remain dry, and the temperature can range between 25 degrees Celsius to 34 degree Celsius which is quite pleasant.
|Wind Speed||8-10 Km/hr|
India vs Australia 3rd ODI Pitch Report
The pitch of Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot is widely considered a batting heaven for batters, especially Indian batsmen who are well acclimatized to local conditions. The pitch is straight flat and bigger than the rest of the two venues. However, boundaries are short on sideways which means runs will come with the bat at a blazing speed.
IND vs AUS 3rd ODI: Saurashtra Cricket Stadium, Rajkot Pitch Stats, and ODI Records
- Total matches: 3
- Matches won batting first: 3
- Matches won bowling first: 0
- Average 1st Innings scores: 311
- Average 2nd Innings scores: 290
- Highest total recorded: 340/6 (50 Ov) by IND vs AUS
- Lowest total recorded: 304/10 (49.1 Ov) by AUS vs IND
- Lowest score defended: 270/7 (50 Ov) by RSA vs IND
Average 1st innings score at Rajkot Stadium
So far 3 ODIs have been played at the Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium venue and the average 1st innings score comes up 312 runs. However, if a good run rate is maintained since the beginning of the inning, 350-400 runs in the first inning is nothing more than a piece of cake for the batting team.
Record of chasing teams at Rajkot Stadium
One of the most intriguing as well as spine-shivering facts for chasing teams at Rajkot Stadium is that they have lost all the time when chasing the target. Thus, anything above 320 will be a monstrous target for the chasing team and against their winning odds. Thus, india vs australia 3rd ODI dream11 prediction will mostly be in favour of those picking players from the first batting team.
IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:
|Player||Stats (last match)|
|David Warner||53 runs|
|Mohammad Shami||1 wicket|
|Lokesh Rahul||52 runs|
IND vs AUS 3rd ODI Match Captain and Vice-captain Choices:
|Captain||Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma|
|Vice-Captain||David Warner, Steven Smith|
IND vs AUS 3rd ODI Squads
India ODI Squad: Rohit Sharma(c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, KL Rahul(w), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Mohammed Shami, Ishan Kishan, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Umran Malik, Jaydev Unadkat
Australia Squad: David Warner, Travis Head, Steven Smith(c), Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey(w), Cameron Green, Ashton Agar, Sean Abbott, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Marsh, Marcus Stoinis, Josh Inglis, Nathan Ellis
IND vs AUS 3rd ODI Dream11 Prediction – Fantasy Tips
- Rohit Sharma has an excellent ODI record against Australia with over 2200 runs.
- Ishan Kishan is in good form this year with 4 half-centuries in 13 innings along with 410 runs at an average of 37.
- Virat Kohli averages over 50 against Australia with 11 fifties and 8 centuries. One of the most successful records of Virat against any team.
- KL Rahul has looked in great touch with the bat this series.
- Hardik Pandya has over 500 runs and 10 wickets against Australia.
- Mohammed Siraj is in the form of his life, taking 29 wickets this year and currently ranked as the number 1 ODI bowler.
- David Warner averages over 50 against India with 8 fifties and 3 centuries and is looking in sublime form in this series. He is looking for just one big score to ramshackle his opponents completely.
- Mitchell Marsh has struck 3 fifties in 9 innings this year with an average above 400.
- Steven Smith averages over 50 against India with 5 fifties and centuries each which is quite a phenomenal record.
- Mitchell Starc has a frightening record against India’s top order. It’s 25 wickets in mere 16 ODIs at an average of 33.6 runs
- Adam Zampa has 34 wickets in 21 ODIs against India. He is dangerous for the Indian middle order.
IND vs AUS 3rd ODI 2023 Dream11 Picks
After putting our cricket analytical and research skills to the test, we have carved the two best possible combinations that help ardent cricket fans to make ind vs aus dream11 prediction today match combinations effortlessly and hit the bull’s eye.
India vs Australia Dream 11 Prediction – Combination 1
1 wicketkeeper – KL Rahul
5 Batsman – Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, David Warner, M Marsh and Steve Smith
2 All Rounders – Ravindra Jadeja and Hardik Pandya
3 Bowlers – Mohammad Sirah, Mitchell Starc, and Kuldeep Yadav
India vs Australia Dream 11 Prediction – Combination 2
1 wicketkeeper – KL Rahul
5 Batsman – Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, David Warner, Marnus Labuschange, Suryakumar Yadav
2 All Rounders – Ravindra Jadeja and Cameron Green
3 Bowlers – Mohammad Sirah, Mitchell Starc, and Adam Zampa
IND vs AUS 3rd ODI Match Prediction – Who will win?
Taking into account the performance of team India in the Asia Cup and 2023 and in the last two ODIs against Australia, without a shadow of a doubt, team India is the hot favorite to win the 3rd ODI against Australia as well. In a nutshell, aus vs ind dream11 team prediction today match, India is a horse that you must put your bet on if you want to win big and go home happily.
IND vs AUS 3rd ODI Players to Pick
Below, we have stated the most valuable players to pick if you wish to score maximum points in aus vs ind dream11 prediction. Our players to pick comprises wicketkeeper, batsman, and bowler categories.
- Wicketkeeper: KL Rahul
- Batsman: Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Ayer, Rohit Sharma, David Warner, Marnus Labuschange
- All-Rounders: Cameron Green, Ravindra Jadeja, Hardik Pandya
- Bowlers: M. Siraj, Mohammad Shammi, Mitchell Starc
IND vs AUS 3rd ODI Players to Avoid
From the Indian side, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, and Shubman Gill are players to avoid as they are rested by the team management..
Matthew Josh, Steve Smith, and Adam Zampa are players to avoid from Team Australia as they are not in pristine and prime condition.
Disclaimer: Please note that this team selection is a product of the author’s analysis and instincts. When forming your team, take these points into account and exercise your own judgment.