At Fantasy Khiladi (http://fantasykhiladi.com/), we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Fantasy Khiladi website infringes your copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to our designated copyright agent:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Designated Copyright Agent:
Email: [email protected]
If you believe that your material was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may send us a counter-notice containing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and phone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Your Jurisdiction, e.g., “New York, New York”] and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original complaint.
If a counter-notice is received by our copyright agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that we may reinstate the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider or the user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days after receiving the counter-notice, at our discretion.
Fantasy Khiladi respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We reserve the right to make modifications to this policy at any time.