Payzapp Referral Code: In today’s day and age, several options for earning money through referrals have risen rapidly. However, people are oblivious to ways that can help them get a decent amount combined with the hesitation of not getting money or losing personal data. But hold on, we have got you covered as we bring to you the ways through which you stand a great chance to earn money via referrals.
In this segment, we will talk about Payzapp, an HDFC Bank-owned app that inhibits various options for earning bonuses merely by referring. A person can easily win a good amount by referring this app to his friends or family.
Kickstarted in 2015 as an e-wallet app, Payzapp provides a lot of bonuses in just a few clicks through its ‘Refer and Earn’ feature. This feature helps users win a bonus of up to Rs.50 even if they do not have an HDFC bank account.
‘Refer and Earn’ feature of PayZapp
The ‘Refer and Earn’ feature of Payzapp gives users a great chance to earn money through referrals or simply by accessing the app. This app allows users to earn bonuses only through a simple sign-up where they earn up to Rs.25. One needs to simply sign up on the Payzapp app where they can win a bonus by simply applying the referral code. The money is directly credited into their Payzapp wallet and can be used for various transaction purposes.
Besides this, the ‘refer and earn’ feature of this HDFC bank app takes things to a different level. Through this feature, you only need to refer this app to your friend for which you get up to Rs.50 in your e-wallet account.
Payzapp Referral Code UPI Earn Money:
|PayZapp HDFC Bank Limited||PayZapp – Online Payments App | UPI Money Transfer | Bill Pay | Recharge|
|PAYZAPP REFERRAL CODE||********|
|Sign up Bonus||Rs 25 cashback|
|Referral Bonus||Rs 50 cashback|
|Invite a Friend program||Only For App|
Payzapp Referral Code [OCT 2023]
The ‘Refer and Earn’ feature on Payzapp can be availed by the referral code: *****
Steps to register on Payzapp
- Download the Payzapp app from the Play Store or App Store
- Open the app and go to the menu option.
- Click Register, fill in all the required details and set a PIN for your account.
- This process will be followed by an OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Boom! Your Payzapp account is set to roll.
- Open the Payzapp app.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Click on the ‘Update KYC option’.
- Fill in your Aadhar Card and PAN Card details.
- Fill in the OTP sent to your mobile number for confirmation.
- Physical verification of the documents will be followed after.
Steps to avail ‘Refer and Earn’ reward on Payzapp.
- Open the app and go to the menu section.
- In the menu section, click ‘refer and earn’.
- After selecting, a sharable referral code will be displayed on the screen which can be shared by you to a friend.
- If your referred friend signs up through this app using your referral code and makes a transaction of Rs. 50, it gives you a reward of Rs 50.
- Once you receive the reward, you can redeem it from the rewards section and the money will be credited to your account.
- The money can be used to make various transactions such as recharge, booking and other forms of money transactions.
How to Withdraw or Redeem Your Referral Rewards
The process of accessing your referral code rewards is simple and hassle-free. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the app: Begin by launching the app.
- Automatic Reward Credit: Once your friend completes the transaction, your reward will be automatically credited to your Payzapp wallet.
- Flexible Use: You now have the freedom to use the credited amount in any way you desire. It’s that straightforward!
- Qureka Pro Referral Code ******: Easy Way To Earn Upto To Rs.1000 Paytm Cash
- Rapido Referral Code 2023 – Get on First Ride
- Probo Referral Code 2023 Today – Earn up to ₹200 with Probo Refer & Earn Offer
- Winzo Referral Code 2023: Get ₹550 Singup Bonus
- Ludo Supreme Gold Referral Code 2023: Get ₹500 Singup Bonus